The World of Warcraft

Recently, I began playing the popular computer multiplayer online game, World of Warcraft. It has definately become one of my favorite games of all time. The world it takes plaace in is HUGE; consisting of multiple continents and many different kingdoms on each. Not only that but you can fully customize your character. There are different races and classes to choose from. The quests in the game are also great. Theres so many I cant keep count and they take you all over the world sometimes to complete. You can make friends with other players and join guilds consisting of other players. One of the best aspects of the game is the Player vs. Player. When you make your character you can choose to be with the Alliance or the Horde. Then as you adventure through the world if you find a player of the other faction you can fight and kill them. You can duel other people of the same faction as you as well. There’s an infinate variety of different weapons and armor to equip. All in all its a game that is slightly addicting and never gets old. I would recomend this game to anyone.

2 thoughts on “The World of Warcraft